Dates: 19th May, 2018
Venue: East Chapel Hill High School
500 Weaver Dairy Road, Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Cultural Program Application Rules/Instructions
1. Participant must be a BANC member.
2. Please submit completed forms (mentioning the name of the Song/Music/Recitation etc.), so there is no duplication of presentation. Preference/Selection of presentation will be given on first come first serve basis.
3. Participants can apply for one solo and one group presentation or at the most two group presentations. While best efforts will be made to accommodate every application, participation in more than one program must be vetted by the cultural committee in the interest of overall time management (in case we receive more applications, than the time available for cultural programs, preference will be given to group performances). With regard to solo participation, preference will be given to those who did not get a chance to perform solo in past 2017 BANC cultural events (Saraswati Pujo/ Rabindra Jayanti). Our BANC community is growing each year, we are implementing this rule to give fair opportunity and chance to every member participant.
4. Program Coordinators are requested to provide the full names (with last names) for each participant with correct spellings.
5. We will keep mandatory stage rehearsal for each participant (specially for all group/duet programs), dates will be informed soon.
6. Performance slot allotment is at the discretion of the Cultural Secretary and will be finalized after the stage rehearsal. Hence, it is essential that all applicants appear for the stage rehearsal.
7. Performers are expected to bring their own instruments, costumes and props on the day of stage rehearsal and day of performance. However, cultural committee is not responsible for any damage or loss. Please keep your belongings under your designated supervision.