Meet The Board
Become A Member
Education & Music
Education & Music|
Spreading our culture and tradition has been one of our motto since the every beginning of our association's birth. We encourage our kids and adults, who are interested, in Bengali custom and literature, to learn more about our heritage. To help this happen, our community members have started a few classes - teaching bengali literature, song and dance.
Listed below are a few of these institutions:
- Robibaar Bangla School: teaches reading, writing, music and dance, rhymes etc in bengali for kids and adults. Contact Arundhati Chatterjee for details.
Website:Welcome to Robibaar
- Music lessons by Mahasweta Mukhopadhyay: Bengali songs. 919-832-8211
- Music lessons by Manashi Saha: Hindusthani vocal. 919-303-0194
- Music lessons by Madhumita Saha: Hindusthani vocal. 919-367-0592
- Music lessons by Debjani Ghosh: 919-806-3284